USA Certified GAPS™ Practitioner Training
Following the outstanding results of the courses last year, we are very pleased to announce the following USA 'Certified GAPS Practitioner Training Courses' taught by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, author of 'Gut and Psychology Syndrome'.
Dr Natasha will go through examples from the most common to the most difficult clinical case studies. A framework for a GAPS practice will be discussed, including how to run a local GAPS Group. The student group will work through various clinical scenarios which may be encountered in clinical practice and knowledge consistent with individual needs will be explored and evaluated to adequately address them.
On completion of the course you will become a 'Certified GAPS Practitioner' and will be listed on Dr Natasha's resource site at www.gaps.me as well as receiving referral patients from her. In order to maintain knowledge of ongoing GAPS trends and clinical practice, 'Certified GAPS Practitioners' will be extended the opportunity to join the secure access 'GAPS Practitioner Forum' moderated by Dr Natasha herself.
1. The training is offered only to qualified practitioners such as Medical Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Nurses, Chiropractors, Nutritionists, Paramedics, Naturopaths, Homeopaths, Dieticians, Colonic Therapist and other suitable GAPS related health care professionals.
2. Practitioners must be actively and currently in practice at the time of enrolment.
2012 USA Certified GAPS™ Practitioner Training Schedule
- Boston: November 2nd - 3rd (Friday & Saturday)
- Chicago: November 6th - 7th (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- California: November 13th - 14th (Tuesday & Wednesday)
(Tuition includes the two-day training, lunches, training materials, and a business starter package)
For training location information and registration, please call the GAPS Registration Line at: 516-216-4658 or e-mail GAPSTraining@gmail.com
The GAPS Registration Line is open now Monday - Friday, 10am to 6pm (EST USA)
For more details, please go to: http://www.immunitrition.com/GAPS_Practitioner_Traini.html
I look forward to seeing you at a future GAPS Training Course!
Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride